Friday, March 10, 2017

The Spirit of truth will guide us.

The President is not in league with the Russians.

There is so much propaganda rising up trying to discredit the current president yet if you look closely, if you carefully observe, what you will really see is, by his actions, the longstanding roots of darkness and deception that kept the nests of the busy little practitioners of iniquity snug and secure, are being torn out of the ground. The nests are being shaken and the workers are coming out in force to sting the one who dares to disturb their empire’s status quo. In the process they and their schemes are all being revealed.

The president is not in league with the Russians to harm America in any way. How do I know? I’ll explain, more than a year ago I had the privilege to, by the spirit, sit in a waiting room outside the oval office. I sat in this room with another gentleman, though I did not see his face, I saw that he had close cut white hair. The lighting in the room was dim, with only a table lamp or two illuminating the small ornate round wooden tables they sat on, the crushed red velvet chairs we sat in and the shelves of books lining the one wall I faced. As we sat there, the door leading to the oval office was slightly open. I could hear the voice of a man coming from the office. This man was addressing Vladimir Putin by name, it seemed to me it was by phone and he spoke with a bold assurance, even slightly arrogant. From the conversation, I could plainly discern, that the man I believed to be the president was somewhat forcefully encouraging Mr. Putin to sign some sort of a deal that would ensure that America kept a superior position to Russia. I heard the president say “Just sign it Putin, and by the way, the pen you are using, yeah, it’s made in America”.

Long before the last elections, different people asked me if God had shown me anything about the coming election and if so, did I know who would be the next President. To them I would say I believe God has shown me two men in the office of the white house then I would recite this vision just as I have here. I spoke it to my congregation and other congregations long before the elections. Now, some time later, we know what has transpired. I believe the Spirit has expressly spoken to me on this issue, to that I rest assured that, with regard to the Russians, President Trump does have the best interests of this Nation in mind and at heart.

In John 16:13 Christ Jesus says,

Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.”


I trust in the Spirit!

No comments:

Post a Comment