Friday, May 31, 2019

Truth about Donald J. Trump



So I prophecy as He commands me.

I do not believe that anyone is ever completely sure why our heavenly Father chooses them for certain tasks, but I do know that He does choose people to carry these certain tasks out, so I prophecy as He commands me.

It is written, "and He said, hear now my words: if there be a prophet among you, I the Lord will make myself known unto him in a vision, and will speak unto him in a dream".

I do not know why my Father in heaven speaks to me in dreams and visions, but I know that He does. I know that He allows me to speak prophetically about a number of issues in a sure manner that always sees what He says come to fruition. I also know that that anointing is given to many in the congregation that He has brought to me. There is only truth and untruth, no grey areas, no middle ground, and this is the truth.

God is real, the word of God teaches us that Jesus Himself prays to the Father that we might receive the Holy Spirit. Jesus makes it very clear that the Holy Spirit is another comforter sent in His place, that he had to leave in order to make room for. Jesus also makes clear that the Holy Spirit comes to comfort us, lead us into truth, show us things yet to come and to bring into remembrance all that Jesus has spoken. We know it to be true. It is the only valid truthful explanation as to how we come to know things in the Spirit before they can be known in the natural.

I do not know why God speaks to me about certain things but He does. Long before Donald J. Trump even chose his running mate, the Lord revealed me in a dream a man in the oval office while I waited out side in a waiting room that looked like a dimly lit study with bookshelves, red velvet or valuer covered chairs and an end table with an antique table lamp with a green glass shade. To my left sitting was a man who I did not recognize because I did not see his face. I just saw that he had broad shoulders, white hair and was wearing a dark blue suit. As me and the white haired man sat waiting, the door to the oval office was open so we were able to listen to the conversation that was coming from inside the office. The voice of the man in the oval office was certainly authoritative and even a little arrogant, and the phone conversation he was having was with president Putin from Russia. The content of the conversation was the President strongly compelling Putin to submit to the superiority of the United States of America and sign some agreement with a pen made in America. The Russian president had to submit to the superior strength of America and Americas people and their President. When the conversation was over the man came from the office through the open door. I stood as he came to me with an outstretched hand. I shook his hand as he sincerely apologized for making us wait. I did not see his face for the dream view was from the shoulders down.

I revealed to many people what I believe the Lord was saying to me, people in my congregation and others, in Idaho and in California, long before the 2016 elections. By this God confirmed to me that Hilary Clinton would not win the election, that there would be two men in the white house. When then candidate Trump picked Mike pence to be His running mate I came to believe that Donald J. Trump would become president of The United States of America and that President Trump would be successfully working to ensure American superiority over Russia and that Putin would be made to concede to this. President trump is not nor has he ever been in league with Russia as a detriment to the American people or the Constitutional Republic in which we live. The truth is he was sent to effectively do what no other president wanted to do or would do because it was they, the others, all along, who have been working with foreign powers and banks. President Trump was sent to wake up America, reveal the bewitching it has been under, encourage the righteous and make righteous changes, to empower people to speak righteously and reveal that it was high level public servants like the Clinton's and Obama's and many of their predecessors who were selling out the sovereignty and safety of the American people. This revelation the Lord allowed me to prophesy long ago as well, the exposure of the evil schemes and their perpetrators. Praise God. He is revealing Himself.

Now we know that not all dreams are of God however, those that are contain very important prophetic messages. The very reason for them is to lead His people in a correct direction and give them hope for a future inspired by Him. Besides the sometimes obvious messages in dreams there usually exist messages conveyed through symbolism. Some of the more import symbols in this dream speak powerfully to future events and times that will occur. We are living through such times. For instance, the library represents a place of receiving information, learning, wisdom , education and research. The red chairs represent, position of authority, promotion, covered in red, the passion of Christ, the blood of the lamb. The table is the structure of God's authority, communication, provision and agreement and the lamp it supports is a light shining a green hue green the color of restoration and positive change, "new life". The open door, Christ, a new opportunity, a transition, a challenge to follow and endure. The pen emphasized, an agreement, contract, covenant, permanence, made in a America symbolizing America is the originator of the terms that Putin must submit to and agree to.

It is written that "the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them because they are spiritually discerned".

To most, Donald Trump winning the candidacy for the President of the United States of America was a foolish notion yet he did and we are experiencing changes that must be endured, restoration of the founding principals of our nation and many other things that God has spoken to me. To me, by the very message of two men occupying the presidential offices coming to fruition, despite popular belief, evidences the veracity of the balance of the prophetic message.

It is written, "For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts".

This being said, I believe it time to reveal other messages that have been given to me regarding events to happen and the heart condition of President Donald John Trump that God sees with regards to one current issue facing this nation. All immigration into this nation that does not follow official processes and protocols will cease. God has shown me that the heart of Donald Trump towards immigrants is that he himself would personally greet and welcome every immigrant coming into this nation through the proper channels and for the right reasons, especially the children, with open arms if he could. He is a man with a sincere heart for people and the people of this nation.

God has also revealed to me that under the leadership of President Trump, There will be unity between the nations of America and China. China will be made to help return to the American people the money and power that was stolen from them. This was a great theft perpetrated upon the American people a theft of prosperity and power that has helped to lead to the American peoples increased enslavement to the loans made by banking powers and their embezzlement of the wealth of the American people through wicked systems of imposed financial collections. But this is at no fault to the people of China, we ought not despise them, they have been exploited in their hunger by wicked politicians, unchecked banking powers and corporate interests all driven by greed, control and power. These evil doers have taken advantage of the lack of knowledge of the people in both nations. The thief however has been caught, the return is coming and we will rejoice.

It is written,"Men do not despise a thief, if he steal to satisfy his soul when he is hungry; But if he be found, he shall restore sevenfold; he shall give all the substance of his house."

Find your freedom and rest in the truth. Blessings






















No comments:

Post a Comment