Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Step up Leaders!

In America politicians are not the leaders neither are elected government officials. They are representatives, spokes persons, they are in effect temporary actors who act as the voice for the leaders. They are in truth servants to the public, hence the term public servitude. There is NO Caesar. In America the true leaders are  the private citizens, severally and collectively. Today I am praying for our nation’s leaders to step up, to seek truth and righteousness and to stand on it and voice it. Today I am praying for my Nation’s Leaders, the barber, the cab driver, the minister, the teacher, the business man, the working mom, the younger adults, the single moms and dads, the soldier, my brothers and sisters, my neighbors, We The People!  

No comments:

Post a Comment